My friends, I’m afraid The Wall of Shame continues to grow. The photo below was from an apartment where the tenant lived for only two very short years. Apparently he was really into cooking pizza without using a pan. Or maybe he was cooking meat right on the rack or maybe he tried to make fondue without a pot and just laid the cheese directly on the racks to melt. Whatever the case, this is disgusting. I’m certain that it was only a matter of time before I’m sure the fire department would have been called in to put out a roaring blaze.
One more time moms and dads — teach your children how to clean up after themselves!